MAA Payment & Refund Policy
MAA Online Payment Policy
- When registering with TeamSnap you must use a credit card.
- If you need to pay by check or cash, please attend one of our walk-up registration options that will be published on our Facebook page and/or our website.
If you are unable to attend a walk-up registration, please contact our registration team at MAARegistration@outlook.com to make arrangements.
- Waitlist - If you do not pay in full when registering, that registration is held in our system as “Not Complete” and registrants are placed on a Waitlist. Waitlisted registrants are not eligible to be placed on a team until they are paid in full. E-mail reminders will be sent to the guardian about being on the waitlist. If you are placed on a waitlist, you can do the following:
- Login to your TeamSnap account and complete the registration process. Once payment is made, the registration team will remove the registrant from the waitlist and make them eligible to be placed on a team.
- Contact Rich Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or Greg Neiman at MAATres21@gmail.com to make payment arrangements. Once you have made payment or made payment arrangements, the registrant will be removed from the waitlist.
MAA Program Refund Policy
If a child decides not to play after a completed registration:
- You are entitled to a full refund (including any Volunteer Fee) if a uniform for the child has not yet been ordered.
** Please see Special Note in the MAA Volunteer Fee Refund Policy below.
- If a uniform has been ordered, there is a $25 fee assessed from your refund.
- After opening day, there is no refund unless a medical issue occurs, or special circumstance is approved by an executive board member.
MAA Volunteer Fee Refund Policy
You are entitled to receive a maximum refund of the amount you paid towards the MAA Volunteer Fee. This varies depending on the sport(s) your child(ren) participates in. If you have any questions, please ask us at MAARegistration@outlook.com.
|How to earn your Volunteer Fee back per sport and position|
|Work at the MAA Snack Stand||$25 per 2-hour shift|
|Work at Maintenance Days||$25 per 2-hour shift|
|Help Set up Soccer Fields||$25 per 2-hour shift|
|Head Coach (in-house only) for the season*||$100||$100||$50|
|Assistant Coach (in-house only) for the season*||$75||$75||$50|
|Team Parent** (in-house only) for the season*||$75||$75||$50|
* each of these positions must be approved by director of each sport to be eligible for the refund
** only one Team Parent per team
Maximum Refund per Sport
- Baseball and Softball Volunteer Fee (per family) is $100, therefore the maximum refund is $100
- Soccer Volunteer Fee (per family) is $50, therefore the maximum refund is $50
The MAA Treasurer will provide at least 3 (three) separate days each year for volunteer refunds to be reimbursed - in person. You must come to one of those volunteer refund events or contact the treasurer at MAATres21@gmail.com to make arrangements in order to receive the refund. You forfeit your refund if no contact is made by August 31st of that year's spring season.
Special Note – If there is a Volunteer or Family Fee included as part of the registration process, and you select the option for MAA to “take the fee” because you are not able to volunteer, this is considered a donation and will not be refunded for any reason.
MAA Pandemic / Epidemic Refund Policy
MAA has instituted a pandemic / epidemic refund policy in the event that some natural disaster or community health issue forces the cancelation of a sports program or season.
- If after registration is complete, the entire season is canceled, you are entitled to a credit or refund of the Program Fee less $20 processing fee.
- If after registration is complete, the circumstances allow us to continue to have a season, but you are not comfortable playing, you are entitled to a credit or refund of the Program Fee less $20 processing fee (if a uniform has been ordered, a $25 fee will also be assessed).
- If the season begins (games start) and is then subsequently canceled by local government or health officials, MAA will evaluate the situation and may direct a prorated portion of the Program Fee to be refunded, however MAA will not be required or be liable to offer any such refund.
- If a Volunteer Fee has been included as part of the registration process, this fee will be not be directly refunded but rather credited to your account for future seasons. Exceptions and direct refunds can be approved by the MAA Board which include, but are not limited to:
- Your family has been financially affected by the events
- Your family is not returning to MAA next season because of a move or other reasons
- If a Volunteer Fee has been included as part of the registration process, and you select the option for MAA to “take the fee” because you are not able to volunteer, this is considered a donation and will not be refunded for any reason.
MAA Transaction Processing Refund Policy
If a credit card or debit card is used at the time of registration but is no longer available at time of refund, MAA will provide a refund check less current transaction fees. For example, if you pay $100 for registration with a credit card, and the transaction fee is 5%, you will receive a refund check for $95.
MAA 3rd Child Discount Policy (Spring Baseball & Softball, Fall Street Hockey):
When registering more than 2 children to play at MAA for spring baseball, spring softball or fall street hockey:
- You are only entitled to a discount on the lowest program fees that you have selected for your 3 or more children. You MUST sign up your children from highest program fee to lowest program fee in order to receive the discount.
- Any discount issues should be referred to Greg Neiman at email@example.com
Policy updated 5/20/2022